Tuesday 4 June 2019

Cartoon me


Kia ora my name is Mahia and I go to Karoro school: we were learning to create our facial looks with lines: 1) we were creating a self portrat of ourself using tools (lines): 2) we took a selfie of ourself  so we could sketch our looks: 3) we learnt to use the polyline tool to create our selfportrait: 4) this tool was simple to use and to create: 5) when we were finished we had to delete our background : 6) we chose a colourful background to represent us. I represented my craziness: Would you like to do these with your class?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mahia,
    I really like your self portrait, it looks out of this world. That background it really goes with you. But I noticed that there was one spelling error (or two) other than that it is picture perfect.
    Your friend -Atawhai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man thanks for that moving and emotional comment. Thank you for telling me about the spelling error from mahia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Mohammed. i'm from PT England school I like the writing and I like how you did your own picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!! very much
      from mahia.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mahia, I am from Paparore school. We did something very similar to you but we had the choice to do an animal. You have done a great job bringing all the details to life and recreating yourself in cartoon. Maybe you could have coloured all your features because your hair is hard to see in some places. Was this you're first time doing this?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.